Tuesday, September 15, 2009

QY is 5 today

My big girl is 5 today. No longer a small girl like past 4 years, she express her thought to me that she would like to celebrate her big day of the year with her dearest classmate and teacher.
A simple cake with 5 candles excite her the whole night.


From her smile, i know how happy she is today at that moment.



With her best friend, Taguchi Haruka


Her class of K1 Kindess. I spend some time with her to shop for the party goodies, and engage her into the packing process. Barbie bag are for girls, and Bob the builders bad are for boys...


Looking back the past 5 years, I am so glad and thankful that I have her as my girl... Mommy wish u happy birthday and may you have a good life ahead.

1 comment:

PN said...

Happy Birthday to Qian Yi from Auntie Phaik Nie :-)