Sunday, May 16, 2010

2010 Mother's Day

This is a belated Mother's day posting that I dedicated to my beloved grandmum who demised 13 years ago...

Hi Popo,


This is not the first time I write to u, I remembered I do write to u on and off while I was away for study many years ago. But this will defnitely be the 1st time I am writing to u since the day u left us.... Yes, 27th April 1997 to be exact. Till now, I am still not very happy that u choose that time of the year to bid goodbye to all of us.... I know this is all god decision, but this has in turn become my biggest guilt in my life, for being absent from your life farewell. I refused to imagine how 'lau juak' your funeral was....


Ok, let's change to a more recent topic... I just wanted to tell u that miracle do happen here... Guess what? We just had a gathering dinner to celebrate the recent Mother's day... There will be a total of 6 mothers there if u were still with us. hehehe.... But I believe you are the most happiest mother up there in the sky for this Mother's day season...
Your 2 sons + daughter in law....

All of your 'cha bor soon', 6 Ms OON ssssss. (Ping was late and hence not in the photo)


Your offsrping....



And, 4 of your 'ka na soon' (great grandchildren) whom u have never met before.... (another 2 - Sean and Thung Yuan were not in the photo.) I believe they will love you as much as their mother love u....



That's all for today... take good care of yourself though I know u are doing well in the heaven there...

Missing you.....

No comments: