Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My big gal



This morning, I went to register Qian Yi for standard 1 in year 2011. Upon finishing the registration, I toured the school campus and all of a sudden, all the emotional feeling kicked in as I walked....

I was 7 yrs old that year, studied in Standard 1 in the same school too... I could still remember the naughty boy who sat besides me, my best friend's name, the teacher's name and some of the funny things... And now, my big gal will follow my growing steps... How time flies fast!!!!
She has grown up fast, from my 1st newborn to a little girl who is going to start the study journey that I went through stage by stage...
All I hope and pray is she will enjoy each moment of her life, just like me..

1 comment:

peiszong said...

Wow, i didn't know that you are from that primary school. It sure feel good letting your kid going back to your old school. How I wish they can go to my old school too, but it was impossible now, too far away..............