Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Early birthday celebration for Qian Thung

We just pre-celebrated Qian Thung 2 years old birthday at Dorea BBQ on Sunday night…

Yes, she will be turning to 2 on 2rd of Sept… Time flies super fast, I still could remember her birth-story vividly even though it was 24 months ago… And now my memory is deteriorating day after day, I guess I can hardly remember any of those detailed moment when I am 40, 50, 60 or older and older…..I better pen down here on those memory that I could still remember as at now…
Once upon a time,

1) For the 9 mths, it was a completely easier pregnancy stage… I could eat, sleep, work as normal as a non-pregnancy woman…
2) 9 mths over fast, and u decided the day u wanted to meet all of us on 2 Sep 2008 night.. It was a smooth delivery which only took less than 3 hours, without the help of epidural which mommy never ever thought I could make it.
3) During the one month confinement, u were an extremely good newborn who just sleep and eat all day long without making any single fuss…
4) From month 2 onwards till today, u are still good and sweet little pie as always…I

Happy birthday my girl, blessed u with lots of love ………………

Her latest look with the signature big eye.





Jie jie helping her to cut her 2nd birthday cake

No comments: