Friday, October 08, 2010

Qian Yi is 6

I was super busy for the past few weeks, and that has caused the delay of late posting of Qian Yi's 6th year old birthday...

For the 1st time since she was born, I was absent on her big day - 15 Sept. Mommy was away at KL for a seminar. So, we'd pre-celebrated her birthday at Gurney Chicago Ribs on Raya weekend, followed by shopping for her birthday present... To try to wide away my guilt for my absence, I got her another set of Barbie with few sets of cloths... Mommy only got paper doll to play when I was 6...heheheh

My 1st born, who has transforming into a little adult today.....



Her new 2 permanent tooth is just growing out....


She always ask why mei mei got big eyes...



Besides, mother in law also organised a mini birthday party for her 3 September born granddaughter last week.























1 comment:

Adelene Chin said...

Nice nice ..good to have all the kids together...