Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up year 2011

I almost abandoned this blog of mine since August 2011. Not that I have no chance to get myself online, it's just I lost my mood to update this blog for no reason.

Tonight, I flipped through my computer photo folder and decided to post few photos of my 2 gals taken last year to wrap up the 2011.
Dec 2011
Qian Yi participated in the charity ballet performance in Dewan Sri Pinang on Christmas day, organised by the ballet school. It was truly a good exposure for her as the school is really serious and spends hours on the practises since 6 months back.


A group of penguins...


2 gals taking photos in front of the Gurney Plaza





Oct 2011


My brother wedding end Oct. Qian Yi and Jia Hong were the flower girl and flower boy for the night.



Sep 2011
Family days organised by our employer.

We left the house before 7am


Little girl favourite food is fish. She even get the girl to draw a fish on her hand.





QY get to ride on a real horse for the first time. Excited her!!!

No comments: