Sunday, January 04, 2009

Qian Yi @ 4.3 yrs old



Time surely flies fast, I just realised I didn't pen down any monthly development for QY in this blog even though I started blogging when she was 18 months old. Because of this, I just don't have a clear memory of when she started her 1st roller over, her 1st teething, 1st smile and every new milestone she has developed from a baby to a toddler today. Knowing that the clock can't be turned back, I got to start recording her current development from time to time ...

At this stage, she is :-

1) a talkactive girl but she knows when to keep quite (when mommy get angry or when mommy attending to her crying sister).
2) Her weight is at 20kg. Her appetite is so good that her mouth is busy with food most of the time.
3) She is a best pal to mommy during shopping time and daddy's good buddy for movie time.
4) She loves her sister, but sometimes she get jeoulous too when I attended or focus on baby QT.
5) She has her own taste or preference on her dress and shoes. She choose the cheong sam that she is wearing in the photos posted below by herself.
She is my cheeky and cute angel.

No comments: