Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY Gathering(s)

This year, one of the reunion that I enjoyed most was the gathering dinner at Azuma Japanese restaurant.. Get to catch up with lots of high school's friends... we eat, we chat, and of course we laugh as if we are still 16 yrs old... Missed those days terribly, those were the days.



My dear friends surprised me with the birthday cake, an one day belated birthday cake cutting session.. Sooo happy and so touch to blow birthday candle with all of them... Again, I felt like I am back to those day when we were 16... oh my oh, my sweet 16!!!



Our next generation... there are about 9 kids around but some of them not in the photos as it's not an easy task to get all of them to post for a shoot.




Another annual big event from daddy's side gathering... Qian Thung was the youngest among all.
Can't really recall the reason of my absence for the 2008 dinner. Hmm... look back to the photos taken in 2007 dinner, there are some changes to this group of people. Some have just married, some just become parent and some with new addition member to their family. This is life!

Another gathering of only 3 of us - QY, daddy and mommy on day 4 of CNY which is also mommy's birthday. Left QT with in law as she needs her afternoon nap. We had lunch at Chillis and dinner at the Xuan Sheng restaurant at Gurney Plaza. Though no grand celebration, I just love it the way I spend my big day of the year!

Now, if I were to visualise one year from now, hmm.... I can see my 2 daughters singing birthday song for me and competing to blow the candles in the cake... Really can't wait to see it real...


My CNY celebration officially end when I started work on day 5 - 30 Jan 2009.

No comments: