Thursday, August 02, 2012

Cooking Journal ~ Roast Chicken

I do not have talent in cooking nor baking, so I always envy and salute to those who could cook and bake. Moreover, I am not willing to spend my limited spare time in the kitchen to learn and cook a decent meal. How I wish I have 36 hours per day so that I can do this and that....

I constantly read food blog and I absolutely adore the food photo and drool over.... As such, after moving to the new house 2 months ago and had my dream kitchen built-in completely, I determined and tempted to try to cook .



















My 1st assignment given by hubby - roast chicken. I called my friend - Pei Sze for her secret recipe and I managed to squeeze a weekend afternoon to start this task. It taste not bad but I am not going to roast the 2nd chicken so soon as it is very time consuming to clean the kitchen and oven itself.



















Next food assignment ~ cupcake. Bought the ingredient few weeks back but yet to find a timeslot to start baking. Stay tune for the update...

No comments: