Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun at Bathing Time

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

I know there are kids who hate or dislike bathing.... For them, bathing time is just so suffering that they must scream or cry out loud. Seeing and knowing this, I do not want QY to have this bad habit as I think bathing time should be a time where mommy and QY can spend together after a day of hard work for mommy, and a full day of playing time for QY.

I always want to make bathing time as enjoyable as I can for QY. As such, I allow her to bring her doll and toys into the washroom during bath time so that she can 'bath' for her doll while mommy bath for her. I guess my trick is very successful as she loves to bath and look forward for the bathing time every day.
















2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Qian Yi, u so chubby!! Aunty Chinnee can *hug-hug* ar?

Chinneeq said...

Lee Lien, for the toys, u got to call the shop (USL Marketing). U can check with them if they have a branch in Penang. U have to walk in coz they are a wholeseller. Mostly selling in big quantity as they provides to kindi :)